Join Our Team
The Liberty Bell team members are a select group of hospitality enthusiasts who:
- Have a passion for guest satisfaction
- Have pride in Nacogdoches and willingness to learn local history
- Have an interest in wine and willingness to learn more
- Are experienced in a busy bar / restaurant
- Are highly responsible
To be a member of the team means you are entrusted with first impressions for The Liberty Bell. Additionally, team members are expected to:
- Give feedback and share ideas for system and process improvements
- Be resiliant and comfortable with change
- Work cohesively with ownership and others as a true team member
- Take ownership of the guest experience, every time, every guest
- Embrace the vision for The Liberty Bell and incorporate it into daily tasks
Hours of operation for The Liberty Bell are Tuesday - Friday, 11a - midnight, Saturday 11a - 1a, and Sunday 11a - 4p.
Applications can be downloaded here. Complete applications may be returned to Kati Kennedy at email@example.com along with a cover letter and resume. We do not do interviews for walk-in candidates.